Update on: 15 Sep 2022
Update on: 15 Sep 2022
aardhraa Software Solutions (hereinafter “aardhraa” or the “Company”) is committed towards protecting the privacy of any and all individuals who visit our website www.aardhraa.com (“Visitor”, or “Visitors”) , as well as any and all individuals who register or purchase professional services (“Customers”, or “Customer”), including but not limited to Zoho suite of products Implementation, Business Process Consulting, Workflow Automation, Web Development, Digital Marketing and Application Development. This policy describes in detail the privacy practices that the Company implements in its use of its own websites and related applications with regards to aardhraa’s professional services and products (technological consultation, product support services, maintenance services, Zoho suite of products Support and/or Implementation Plans, etc.), along with computer software and directly related materials relevant for operation of said software, including source documentation, manuals, and other information acquired in conjunction with, and necessary for, the professional services provided by aardhraa to Customers, as provided by the Company, in conjunction with its websites and personal data usage.
1. Personal Information and Privacy
- aardhraa’s Privacy Statement applies solely to the information collected by the aardhraa’s websites and related applications. The Company’s Privacy Statement provides notification of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from Visitors and/or Customers through the aardhraa’s website(s), how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to Visitors and/or Customers of the aardhraa’s website(s) with regards to the use of their data;
- What security measures are in place to protect the misuse of Visitors and/or Customers information; and
- How Visitors and/or Customers can correct any inaccuracies in the information obtained via the Company’s website(s) and related applications.
2. Specific Information Collected
When Visitors and/or Customers inquire about aardhraa’s professional services and/or products via the Company’s website, aardhraa requires that Visitors and/or Customers provide the Company with personal contact information, to include name, company name, phone number and email address (“Required Contact Information”).
Navigation of the Company’s website(s) by Visitors/Customers may also trigger the collection of information through the use of information-gathering tools known as cookies and/or web beacons. The type of information gathered by cookies and/or web beacons on aardhraa’s website(s) include standard information from one’s web browser, including browser type/language, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and any activity a Visitor and/or Customer may engage in on the Company’s website(s), such as web pages viewed and any links clicked upon.
3. Use of Information Collected
The Company uses Data acquired from Visitors and/or Customers who navigate and use the aardhraa’s website in order to perform any services requested. For example, if a Visitor/Customer completes the “Contact Us” web form as found on the Company website, the Company will use the information provided to contact the individual about interest in aardhraa’s Professional Services and/or Products.
aardhraa also uses information gleaned through the use of information-gathering tools known as cookies and/or web beacons from the navigation of the Company’s website by Visitors/Customers, to operate and improve the Company’s websites.
4. Navigational-Accrued Information (Cookies)
aardhraa uses commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies to collect information as Visitors and/or Customers navigate the Company’s website (“Navigational-Accrued Information”). This section describes the types of Navigational-Accrued Information found on the Company’s website and how this information may be used.
5. Customer Testimonials
aardhraa may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s website(s) that contain information such as Customer names and titles. aardhraa would obtain the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
6. Sharing of Collected Information
aardhraa may share Data about aardhraa’s website Visitors and/or Customers with the Company’s contracted service providers so that these service providers can provide services on our behalf. Without limiting the foregoing, aardhraa may also share Data about their Visitors and/or Customers with the Company’s service providers to ensure the quality of information provided, and with third-party social networking and media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn, for marketing and advertising on those websites. Unless described in this Privacy Statement, aardhraa does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
In case of Visitors and/or Customers who are using any and/or all of Zoho tools or suite of applications including but not limiting to Zoho One, Zoho CRM, Zoho Creator, Zoho SalesIQ, Zoho Web Forms, Zoho Campaign, Zoho Desk, Zoho Books and the like, aardhraa may share Data with Zoho Corporation for offering the required services.
This Privacy Statement sets forth the information aardhraa collects on the Company’s website and the information shared with third parties. aardhraa does not authorize the collection of personal information by third parties through advertising technologies deployed on the Company’s website, nor do we share personal information with any third parties collected from the Company’s website, except as provided in this Privacy Statement. Section 4 of this Privacy Statement, specifically addresses the information collected from aardhraa’s Visitors and/or Customers through cookies.
7. aardhraa's Customer Data
aardhraa’s Customers may electronically submit data or information for hosting, purchasing and processing purposes via aardhraa’s website (“Customer Data”). aardhraa will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except for the purpose of providing their Professional Services, Consulting and Products, or preventing or addressing service or technical problems or as may be required by law.
In case of no active interaction (in form of email, call, online meeting, request for demonstration and the like) from the Visitor’s or Customer’s end for consecutive 3 years (i.e. 36 months), aardhraa would permanently delete all data regarding that particular Visitor or Customer.
8. Procedure for aardhraa’s Visitors and/or Customers to View/Correct Personal Information
As an individual Visitor and/or Customer to the Company’s website, such Visitors and/or Customers may exercise their right to access the data held about themselves by this Company by submitting a request in writing to the address in Section 14 below. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep Visitors and/or Customers’ information updated and correct, said aardhraa Visitors and/or Customers are kindly requested to inform aardhraa of any change referring to the personal data held by the Company. In any case where Visitors and/or Customers consider that certain information about them is inaccurate, they may request rectification of such data via direct written correspondence to the Company address mentioned below in Section 14. aardhraa’s Visitors and/or Customers also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data that has been processed unlawfully.
To protect from unauthorized access and use the limited personal information that is collected from Visitors and/or Customers through aardhraa’s website, aardhraa performs the following security processes:
- use of reasonable security procedures, including secured files, user authentication etc.;
- detailed review by aardhraa’s data security officers of the data security practices of any and all companies that aardhraa may share even the smallest bit of Visitor and/or Customer personal information and data with;
- aardhraa only grants access of Visitor and/or Customer personal information as acquired through aardhraa’s website(s) to those within aardhraa’s hierarchy who must have access to it for purposes of doing their job to provide a professional service or product to said Visitors or Customers – the margin for error is therefore minimized and security strengthened due to this limited access.
11. aardhraa’s Visitors and/or Customers’ Consent
12. Your Choice in Information Use
aardhraa technologies private limited
715,Agraharam Street, Anaikarai p.o.,
Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu -612 502.